Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 19, 2006

Cage Match: Wednesday Noah vs. Thursday Noah

This was last week...it was like the dualling good and evil twins. Luckily most days are 90%+ Thursday Noah...enjoy.

Wednesday Noah:

I know my sock is missing and I don't know where it is and I don't care. It's been missing for some time and none of us have bothered to look for it.

The highlight of my day was sleeping through until 5:00 AM. But then I was up for the day. Sure I napped, but only in 15 minute intervals throughout the day and I ate just as sporadically.

By the time Daddy got home from work, I was in fine form and I proceeded to scream my head off from about 5 PM to 8 PM...perhaps I had gas, perhaps I just felt like it. If you think I look frazzled, you should have seen Mommy & Daddy.



Thursday Noah:

Once again I slept through until 5:00 AM, but after breakfast I went back to sleep and let Mommy sleep until 8:30. I'm such a good son.

I had two 45 minute morning naps and in between them, I played quietly while Mommy got ready for the day. During the second nap, Mommy was able to run some errands and I slept soundly in my car seat until she was done.

After lunch I played until I was the perfect amount of tired and then I let Mommy rock me to sleep. I slept for 3 1/4 hours and by the time Daddy got home I was full of smiles and ready to play. I went to bed without incident and hope to sleep until at least 5:00 AM again...for Mommy.

I wonder what I'll be like on Friday???

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Wouldn't life be great if everyday were a Thursday Noah day?

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Jennefer said...

It is hard to plan your day with a baby in tow isn't it? I hope today was a good day! Cute photos!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

You could just be philosophical about it? As in without the Wednesday Noah, would the Thursday Noah be as sweet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home