Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A new cousin!

We have a new family member! A baby girl, IG, was born yesterday at 4:08 AM, 6 lbs 11 oz and 16 in. long to my brother and his girlfriend. Everyone is so happy.

My brother is the proud Papa and says she's so beautiful. I'm sure she is! I can't wait to meet her. I think a few of us will be heading their way on Sunday to meet the new bundle of joy.

She is the third grandchild on my side of the family and the first for my brother's girlfriend's family. At only 16 inches long, she will be a squirt compared to N (now 26 inches long at 4 months) and cousin E who is also a very tall 2-yr old. I know they will love her and be good to her.

So congrats for out to M&J on the birth of I. I can't wait to meet her and spoil her.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Congrats to Aunt Mary, Uncle Craig, and cousin Noah!

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! More cousins for Noah to play with. I hope you guys were able to meet her today and have a fun get together with family! You are making me miss my family. :(

But so happy for yours!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home