Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

...and then there were four

It's taken me a week to post about this...shame on me!

On Wednesday, October 11th a new cousin arrived in the family. My sister and her husband had there second little girl (MJL)! She was 6lbs 14oz and only 17 3/4 long (shrimp!) just like her Mom. Older sister E (2 1/2) is half excited and half jealous. I know she will be a great big sister (once she gets over the shock of sharing everything and everyone with little M)!

So that's three cousins for Bubba. He's still the only boy! Christmas at Nanny & Bampa's will be busy! I can just see cousin E as the ring leader with Bubba in tow tormenting the cat and dog, knocking down the Christmas tree and tearing the house apart!

Isn't family great!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- the cousins just keep comin! Just in time to be little friends too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home