Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Still Here

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while and for those two people that actually read this blog, I want you to know that I'm still here. Life is hectic and I have so many ideas for posts, but I can't seem to find the time.

I do have to correct my last post (since deleted) to be re-posted...and then watch out 'cause I just might become a posting machine...or I'll just continue doing what I'm doing now which is reading everyone else's blogs and neglecting my own.

It's a long weekend here so we're off to the cottage...major family shin-dig with Beach Olympics, a "Talent" Show (for the untalented) and lots and lots of F-U-N!

Catch ya on the flip side.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just amazed you have time to blog at all with that little baby. I remember being so overwhelmed with a newborn.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

Beach olympics....
Talent show....
Sounds like lots of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home