Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Holy POOP Batman!!!

Remember when I thought poop was cute. Well, not so much anymore. I used to brag to the other new moms..."we've never had an up-the-back-poop". "You're so lucky", they'd say. You see, Bubba is a bottle fed baby, so the poop stays contained in the diaper. Nice.

When Bubba was introduced to solids...no change. Everyone said, "You're day is coming." But, it never did...until yogurt!

Now we have at least one "up-the-back-poop" daily. We average 4 poops a day and Mr. Mobile has decided that staying still for a diaper change is ABSOLUTELY out of the question. I have put my hand in more poop than I care to think about. It is no longer cute for his sock to go in the poop!

Not my favourite part of parenting, I must confess. Off to do the universal poop check...nose to bum. Admit it you've all done it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home