Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 19, 2006

K.I.S.S.

Easy does it for me. I like to do things in the most simple way. Time is money as "they" say. You might say I look for the simple way out or take short cuts. I say I'm effecient.

I like to cook and entertain, but I will (usually) only use a gourmet recipe that's easy. I like to take the easiest/quickest route when I drive. I will plan to do things in a particular order, so there is no need to backtrack or do things twice. I almost always try to "kill two birds with one stone". I don't know if I've always been like this, but certainly as an adult I have been this way.

So the problem I have is kids' plush toys. My son has this cloth book that just happened to end up in his highchair. Normally, this book is not used during his mealtime, but ours, to offer him some entertainment while we eat. He loves this book! But this morning, I forgot to take it off the tray and N put it in his mouth...pablum and all. What a mess! "Oh well", I thought, "I'll just wash it". Well, guess what...it's surface wash only! What?!?

Then I checked a few other plush toys...all the same. What are these toy companies thinking? Don't they know that kids barf, eat everything, drop stuff on the floor or in the dirt. Now I can only surface wash these things! Unbelievalbe. That's not "easy peasy lemon squeezy". I just might a sternly worded letter to these companies telling them how I feel. Who am I kidding that's not easy either!

I'll just ask N to stop barfing on his toys...no problem :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home